Date/Week: February 2; week 6
My Total weight gain/loss: -29 lbs
His Stats: approx 11.5 lbs
Milestones: His grandmother baby sat him on Feb 1 so we could see a movie (Aidan arranged everything - a nice surprise for me). He has slept a 5 hour stretch for th last 2 nights (thank goodness!). He has been taking afternoon naps in his bassinet downstairs. We've had to treat him for a mild occurrence of cradle cap. We've received his Bermuda birth certificate and have filled out his Bermuda passport and Irish birth certificate and passport forms. We now need to have his passport photos verified and find Aidan's birth certificate to complete the submission packages...
Developmental Progress: He's such a smiley baby! He loves his B&W crib mobile and car pictures (I'll switch them to colour at 2 months). He's moving forward more and more during tummy time. He'll sit in his manual bouncer (doesn't seem to be getting motion sickness when bounced). Focusing on faces and following individuals with his eyes.
How do I feel about my body: Looking forward to my 6 week doctor's appointment because I can't wait to do some water aerobics. I think I'll switch out my closet in the coming weeks because I need to see how my work clothes fit for my return to the office in March (time flies by so quickly...)
Sleep: Feeling pretty good due to the 5 hour sleep stretches and the 45 minutes he's been spending in his crib in the morning.
Energy level: Much better but I will feel even better with consistent exercise (I'll ease into it though)
Exercise: In addition to mommy/baby yoga on Monday, we walked around the Botanical Gardens and I plan to take my niece to Tiny Tots Highland Dancing tonight.
Thoughts and Feelings? This is my first week working from home and he has been pretty god. I can't sit in front of the computer all day so I have really productive spurts when he's napping and not so productive moments when he's awake. He's been accepted into the nursery so we now need to mentally and physically prepare for March. Also, having a few hours away from him last night made us sure that we need to travel with him in May (we were wondering how he was doing for the first part of the movie...).
What I am looking forward to: Planning Liam's Christening for February 27. Need to also plan a post-Christening breakfast for family and friends. Looking at vacation options for September. Can't wait until it's warm so we can take Liam swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment