23 February 2011

Liam - Week 9

Date/Week: February 23; week 9

My Total weight gain/loss: 31.4 lbs

His Stats: 12lbs 3oz / 23.25 inches long

Milestones: Liam is officially 2 months old. He has had his 2 month check-up and his first set of shots. He will be starting baby class on Tuesday... I can't believe I'm going back to work already.

Developmental Progress: He's getting better at smiling back if you smile at him. He's rolling onto his side more often from either his back or his stomach. When doing tummy time he rolls from his stomach to his back and sometimes can roll back onto his stomach. He's grabbing things more often. He is getting better at self soothing and sucks his thumb sometimes.

How do I feel about my body: I haven't been consistent working out in the last week thanks to Liam - he seems to wake up whenever I go to work out. We have been walking regularly though so I've had great walks 5 out of 7 days. I've been reading up on techniques to work on tucking my pelvis regularly so my lower back won't hurt as much. Dance class tonight but I'm teaching and not dancing.

Sleep: He's been sleeping pretty well. He seems to go to sleep at about 8.30 and we then wake him up to change him at about 10.30/11pm. He then is usually up at 4am to be changed and fed and then will sleep until about 7/7.30am.

Energy level: It's up and down for me.

Exercise: Lots of walking. One session each of Zumba for wii and Chalean Extreme.

Thoughts and Feelings? I'm going back to work next week an we start Liam's transition into nursery school on Thursday. I know I'll miss him and the morning snuggles and tummy time in the afternoon but there are bills to be paid, schools to save up for and vacations to put aside money for... I have a feeling that I am going to be loving nights and weekends going forward!

What I am looking forward to: Christening on Feb 27th followed by brunch at our house.





3 comments:

Fran said...

Waiting for you here in Ireland!!
Leam is gorgeous and you look fantastic too!

erika said...

Precious little boy! cute pics of you guys:)

Nick and Kristi said...

Hey girl sorry I have been MIA...He is so bright eyed and such a cutie:)