Can you believe it has taken 2 months for us to put Liam in his stroller and take him out for a walk! Yes, I love the ease of taking him out in his sling or his Moby wrap but I thought it was a nice enough day to try out our Stokke Explory. So at lunchtime I bundled him up in his jacket and hood, put him in the bassinet and headed up the road towards Heydon Chapel.
The wheels on the Explory are excellent. They move well over the unpaved fields and tree roods an was so smooth on the paved railway trail. We walked to Sandys 360 to look at the facilities and then had a leisurely stroll back in the sun (hood off so the little boy could get some vitamin D.
I couldn't help but think that last June we were test driving the Explory in that store in London off of Trafalgar Square and now we're wheeling Liam around in it. I am so grateful!
No comments:
Post a Comment