23 July 2010

Week 15

Date/Week: July 21; week 15

Total weight gain/loss: 

Milestones: Wearing maternity clothes more than my regular clothes. The suit jacket that I got for work looks amazing!

Physical Progress: OK - I am looking pregnant if I wear a fitted shirt

Symptoms: some round ligament pain; boobs are still growing (damn)

How do I feel about my body: I'm going to have to get used to my stomach, particularly as it continues to grow

Food cravings/aversions: nachos; peanut butter & bacon on toasted english muffins

Sleep: The dreams are crazy!

Energy level: Pretty good - loving the water aerobics

Exercise: swimming/water aerobics on Saturdays; pilates and yoga; walking

Baby Movement: Still light flutters - baby is getting higher up

Thoughts and Feelings? Thinking about the second half of the year and what life will be like 6 months from now. I am a bit more comfortable telling friends but I haven't shared with everyone.

What I am looking forward to: relaxing over the long Cup Match Weekend (July 29 - Aug 1) and I want to do some shopping in Boston next month (I really want a ipad)

What am I reading / things I’m learning: Janet Evanovich - Sizzling Sixteen (needed a break from pregnancy related reading) / I need to go on vacation in Rotorua, NZ sometime in the future... this has nothing to do with the latest Stephanie Plum novel


Week 15

5 comments:

AL said...

Congrats on your pregnancy and being firmly into the second trimester!

ICLW

AL said...

Congrats on your pregnancy and being firmly into the second trimester!

ICLW

Fran said...

SO nice all is well! I think I feel some flutters too (only sometimes) hopefully they'll get stronger as the time goes by!

happy ICLW too my friend

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter and bacon, hmmm not sure about that combo but it works for you and little one.

Anonymous said...

Happy ICLW!

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I also haven't told many people about my pregnancy (I'm 20 weeks). My in-laws don't even know!
I'm jealous that you are showing already :)

Laurie
http://pandadiaries.wordpress.com/