Total weight gain/loss: 174.75 (+.25)
Belly measurement: will start that next week
Milestones: According to 'What To Expect When You're Expecting', we're in our second trimester today - "Fit Pregnancy' says it's next week.
Physical Progress: I've been wearing some maternity tops since my regular tops are popping buttons and wearing a large looks strange on me. I've purchased a few maternity pants for use soon since the hair elastic method of buttoning my pants is getting painful.
Symptoms: Still having a few nauseous moments; Feeling run down in the evening
How do I feel about my body: I actually look much better in maternity clothes, even though I am not mad about the styles that are currently out there.
Food cravings/aversions: craving burritos, avacadoes and yoghurt
Sleep: Still actively dreaming but also waking up to pee at about 2am consistently
Energy level: Better but I have no desire to go running anywhere!
Exercise: still walking; plan to add some swimming/water aerobics on Saturday.
Baby Movement: At the NT scan I realised that when sproglet moved that I felt a fluttery sensation. I've been paying attention to the fluttery sensation since as it isn't a strong feeling yet. The doctor said I'll feel it really well at around week 16-18
Thoughts and Feelings? I am more comfortable (again) with being high risk and with the possibility of having to stay in Boston near the end of this journey. It will be another interesting adventure!
What I am looking forward to: feeling what it is like to swim while pg on Saturday.
What am I reading / things I’m learning: Baby Bargains / buying 2nd hand is wonderful (and I totally agree)
Week 13
1 comment:
How exciting! Have your started telling people yet?
Post a Comment