21 July 2010

July ICLW

I can't believe we're in July already! This year is more than half over and I am simply stunned. Still, the rest of the summer (yay swimming) and the fall (my favourite) are ahead so I will merrily run into the downside of 2010.

I've been trying to think of how to do the intro this month. Our TTC details are on the side for those of you who want to know how we got to this point. As for me. here's some more info - theme: entertainment:

Favourite TV Show: At the moment, it's a tie between 'Leverage' and 'Doctor Who'

Favourite Movie, Musical: Singing in the Rain

Favourite Movie, Sci-Fi: too many but I love 'Star Trek: Wrath of Khan' and 'Star Wars: A New Hope'

Favourite Stage Musical: A tie between 'Wicked', 'Phantom of the Opera' and 'A Chorus Line'

Favourite Movie Song: There are so many but at the moment it is "You're All The World To Me" from 'Royal Wedding' (whewre Fred Astaire dances on the ceiling

Favourite Song: 'The Way You Look Tonight' sung by Frank Sinatra

Favourite Dance Number, movie: Cyd Charisse Dancing with Gene Kelly in the Broadway section of 'Singing In the Rain'

Favourite Dance Number, stage: 'One' from 'A Chorus Line'

Favourite Dance Style: I love ballet and highland dancing

Favourite Dancer, male: Mikhail Baryshnikov

Favourite Dancer, female:  (tough one) Again, so many but I would say Ann Reinking

11 comments:

Janey981 said...

Happy ICLW! I loved your 'getting to know me' post. x

Rebecca said...

Happy ICLW! :)

Ah, Doctor Who. I love it so. And, Star Trek. And Baryshnikov. And Singing in the Rain! You've got such great taste!

Kir said...

Hi,happy ICLW!!!

I have to agree that Wicked and A Chorus Line are awesome (I am NOT a big fan of Phantom, but I do agree it is a BIG SHOW!)

loved getting to know you a little better.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Great choices! Leverage is one of my favorite shows too.

April said...

I too love Dr. Who and have been re-watching old seasons on Netflix! I'm also enamoured of Phantom, Star Wars, and the SciFi channel.

Happy ICLW!

princessjo1988 said...

Love Doctor Who, particularly the new one! :-)

Always wanted to see Wicked....I am sure I will get there eventually!

Jo
ICLW

Anonymous said...

I love Frank Sinatra!!

Happy ICLW!!

Anonymous said...

Great getting to know you post. Congrats on your pregnancy.

An ICLW Visit from #107 (mfi, speedskating, strength)
liddy @ the unfair struggle

Tillie said...

Great idea for a getting to know you on iclw!!!

Nice to get to kniw you!

iclw #31

Ashlee G. said...

Congrats on your BFP!!

Happy ICLW!

#50

Anonymous said...

Happy ICLW. I like the new template. :-)