Total weight gain/loss:
Milestones: Firmly into 2nd tri and we can immediately find the heartbeat on the doppler.
Physical Progress: I think I've popped somewhat... darn weak abdominals...
Symptoms: Still having a few nauseous moments
How do I feel about my body: I love my Old Navy Maternity shorts. I don't look fat anymore
Food cravings/aversions: roast beef carvery and spring rolls
Sleep: Up maybe 2-3 times a night
Energy level: Pretty good - back to regular exercise!
Exercise: swimming/water aerobics on Saturdays
Baby Movement: Still light flutters
Thoughts and Feelings? I feel more organized. We'll be laying out the nursery in autocad tonight!
What I am looking forward to: relaxing over the long Cup Match Weekend (July 29 - Aug 1)
What am I reading / things I’m learning: Fit Pregnancy / I actually understand more what the articles and ads relate to
Week 14
1 comment:
Happy ICLW and congrats on making it to 2T! I'm just about there myself ... and taking it one day at a time. :) You're so ambitious ... AutoCAD?!
Post a Comment