03 July 2010

Hello Boston, Good bye Ireland

We've booked Boston. We'll fly out on Aug 15 and fly back on the 18th. We've decided to stay at the Newbury Guest House this time - wanted to make it a little more fun! Aidan said we can buy the Stokke high chair while we're there. 

I looked at some extended stay rentals for if I have to be there for more than a few weeks in the fall. There are some good options. I think I'll be more comfortable than I thought if I end up out there - my only issue might be the weather!!!

It looks like we won't be going to Ireland in September. The Regiment are sending Aidan to a Band Camp in the UK for a week - during the week we would have gone to Ireland. I might still go up for the second part of the trip in London but we've decided to play it by ear. In any case, I can pay extra to extend my ticket to another trip in the future so it isn't a loss - particularly since we're supposed to go to Norway next July for Aidan's dad's 70th.

Well, the 2nd tri starts next week. I am so amazed that I'm reaching this milestone. It seems like it was such a long time in coming. I am so, so , so very grateful for the last 12 weeks and I intend to enjoy the next two trimesters as much as I can!

4 comments:

erika said...

I am so excited for your milestone coming up!!! Yay:)

Kir said...

I love when LOTs of good things are happening. :)

Plus I love Boston and that hotel looks amazing. Have you ever been to the Gardner Museaum?? It's wonderful.

happy 3rd tri....WOW!!!!!! :)

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Sorry you won't get to go to Ireland.

But hurray for getting into the second trimester!

Photogrl said...

Boo for maybe missing Ireland...

Yay for the second trimester being just around the corner!