26 May 2010

Week 7

Date/Week: May 26 ; week 7


Total weight gain/loss: 166.2 (+4)

Belly measurement: n/a

Milestones: New bra size (sports bras are my friend); new blood pressure meds

Physical Progress: look bloated; bbs are quite impressive but the nipples are so painful (sorry for TMI)

Symptoms: pretty nauseous, some cramping and constipation

How do I feel about my body: feeling that I need to rethink my closet - did I always have so many tight clothes????

Food cravings/aversions: avacado dip; asparagus, sour skittles

Sleep: Desperate for a nap during the day. Sleeping in 2 hour stretches at night

Energy level: feeling pooped most of the time...

Exercise: walk almost daily; highland dancing 2x per week (more stretching, less jumping); cycling 1x per week; some prenatal yoga/pilates & fitness dvds

Baby Movement: not yet

Thoughts and Feelings? still pretty nervous

What I am looking forward to: seeing what the sproglet looks like at the next u/s

What am I reading / things I’m learning: 'Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy' / cramping is my uterus growing

Week 7

7 comments:

Gurlee said...

Yay! Love the weekly updates, good luck at the u/s.

erika said...

Such a fantastic idea! I love to come back for your updates. I am so very excited for you!

Photogrl said...

Gotta love the first trimester bloat!

SO happy for you!

kimbosue said...

So excited for you! you think you're tired now! HA!

Alice said...

This all sounds good!

K said...

Wonderful update and Congratulations!!!
ICLW

addingtothepack said...

I am impressed you are able to still be so active. I think I would have thrown up if I had attempted to do any real strenuous exercise in the first trimester. I hope you continue to feel (relatively) great!