12 May 2010

So grateful for my housekeeper

Today was another hectic day - work, teaching dance, doing a million other things in between. I got home at 9pm and as I opened the door, the scent of a recently cleaned house welcomed me. It's Wednesday night and that meant that we had our weekly housekeeping visit at some point today.

We don't get much done - just the floors, general dusting and straightening up and the bathrooms. We handle the dishes, laundry, windows etc. This arrangement work for us because 1 - it's not too expensive; 2- it keeps the pet hair down; and 3 - it brings some peace of mind!

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Aawww....who doesn't love a clean house? How refreshing!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I love coming home to a clean house!

Rotten said...

I am with you on this one! Cailin and I came home to a nice clean house as well today. It was heaven!!

kimbosue said...

I am *this close* to gettin a lady myself to do the same things yours does. I think it would make our weekends so less stressful!!