We've accomplished a lot this week:
1. We've gotten all of the testing forms for the required tests that are needed for the consult in Budapest.
2. I've sent current results to our coordinator and had another set of tests this afternoon.
3. We've booked our flights.
4. I've arranged our acupunture apointments leading up to the trip.
5. Our Budapest hotel is booked for June 17 & 18.
6. Our London hotel is booked for June 19-22.
7. I've gotten tickets for the matinee performance of 'War Horse' on June 19.
8. We're going to Kew Gardens with friends on June 20th.
9. We're making plans with friends for the evening of June 19.... we know which restaurant that we plan to go to though.
10. We've decided what we want to do on my birthday on June 21.
Unfortunately, with all of the to-do lists, emails and confirmations, I messed up a simple theatre booking this afternoon. We've decided to see Dirty Dancing on my birthday night so I decided to go through Ticket.Master. It was an easy booking as I got to use the interactive seat choice feature. I paid for everything and then when I printed out the receipt I realised that I booked the tickets for June 22! Damn! Customer service was closed and it looks like I'll have to sell the tickets to friends and buy another set for the 21st.... Double Damn!
Anyway, our trip is booked and I can't wait to go!!!
2 comments:
Hopefully you can sort out the booking!! And I'm hoping this volcano will give us all a break... Fran
You accomplished a lot and considering there was only 1 oops! You did damn good!
Post a Comment