Outside of sub-par bus ride yesterday, the student reception an Aidan's company's dinner was good. I also managed to pick up table cloths for tomorrow's open house and my Torchwood 2009 Annual. So with that done, it's time to get the holidays started.
Tonight we're having an early Christmas at Aidan's sister's house. His brother and sister will be flying to the UK to spend Christmas with their respective spouses' families. So tonight we're letting them open their presents early if they wish and then going out to dinner. We probably won't open anything because we're more the type to open gifts on or after Christmas but I am hoping they like what we've chosen for them!
I'm almost ready for tomorrow's Open House. I am contemplating whether to have a game or something to give away a few prizes. I picked up a few things just in case but I haven't figured out the type of game. Usually I do a Tombola but I can't be bothered this year. It has to be a game where they'd win a prize while they are there. Maybe if I do a Christmas Quiz and perfect scores get a prize.... I don't know...
Oh yeah, my period has started and I am happy to say that it is quite nice compared to past months! I am so on time that even major surgery can't stop my cycle!!!
2 comments:
Enjoy your early Christmas tonight and your Open House tomorrow!
I hope your open house and Christmas went well!
Way to go for being on time!
Post a Comment