I got home and in the midst of being excited to be back in my house with my dogs and cats and my tempurpedic mattress I also had to deal with bleeding and swelling. It wasn't a surprise because the doctor said it would most likely happen - and to be prepared for random bleeding over the next 8 weeks. So after doing laundry, I napped, hoping that the bleeding would slow... it didn't.
I had to go to the Christmas Concert for a school that I am a Board Member. It is a K-12 school so it was a longish evening. But it was great fun. The little kids were really cute and the Glee Club sounded great. In the Nativity, they had a live Donkey which was really cool!.
We then went to visit my parents. It was nice to catch up but I was so ready for bed. So we headed home and I spent much of the night concerned about the bleeding. It stopped around 3am but I was already tired. Thank God I did not have to go to work today!
So I am set to go to a reception tonight and then a dinner. Unfortunately I have to catch the bus into Hamilton since I cannot drive. I have no idea how I'll get to the dinner... I can't walk!Anyhow, I have finished wrapping presents and need to start getting the house ready for Saturday.
I am on Tylenol at the moment and I am feeling achy. I might take a nap shortly...
2 comments:
So sorry about the bleeding! It must be concerning when it happens but luckily it's totally normal. Hang in there and feel better soon!
Oh, poor you! The bleeding must be worrisome, and being achy is no fun! Is there anything you can miss so you can recover? I think you have a very valid reason to not attend everything...I'm just sayin'. Take care!
Love,
Maddy
Post a Comment