24 December 2009

Christmas, Christmas Time is Here!!!!

It's Christmas Eve - perhaps one of my most favorite days of the year. No running around shopping on behalf of my dad last minute this year (Aidan just did it for me - he's such a star) or having lunch in the midst of Christmas Eve mayhem or catching an afternoon movie this year. Yup, I am at home, on the couch, tracking Santa on www.noradsanta.org. And I am not complaining - today it is just fine. I'll watch a few Christmas specials, snuggle with the doggies and when Aidan gets home we'll watch some 'Fringe'. We've decided to go to the 6pm Children's Mass this evening because we're not sure my body can handle midnight mass so I think we'll do dinner afterwards and go to see some Christmas lights.

The dentist visit went well yesterday. I am going to have to get veneers for my front teeth in 2010. I broke both of the them when I was 9 (a fall from a balance beam) and killed the nerves so the teeth look different from the others. I had x-rays yesterday because the dentist thought one was infected but it was just that the nerve was dead. So I need to think about teeth and getting pg in 2010... no biggie.


1 comment:

Photogrl said...

Enjoy your evening!

Merry Christmas!