Well, I'm about to start my last weekend of blissful ignorance. I can't bring myself to do an HPT and I am unnerved that we'll get the beta results on our anniversary on Tuesday. I am trying to mentally prepare for either result but I just don't know how I will take it. Yes, I feel better that I have a plan for a negative but since I have been so emotional in the last 2 weeks, I don't want to even imagine what a low would feel like.
As for how I feel, I'm better. The headaches are a bit less than earlier this week. The BBs are still a little sore and I'm not used to the size. I had some spotting when I put in the progesterone gel earlier this week (old blood) so, of course, it made me hopeful. I've had some mild cramping. All of this (except for the larger BBs - that's definitely the hormones) could be PMS so I have not really paid attention to any of it. I've just tried to get our house back in order and spend some time with Aidan before his schedule ramps up again.
Speaking of schedules, next week is the week we're usually away on vacation (and hopefully will be again in future years). Our anniversary is on Tuesday this year and hopefully we'll go out to dinner depending on our state of mind. Aidan's b-day is Friday but he will be doing a weekend Regiment camp so we won't get to do anything. Somehow I need to make both days special but with work and meetings and Aidan being away, it's going to be tough.
On the positive side, we're leaving for Boston on Oct 1 and I did get the appointment with the fibroid specialist on Oct 2. I can't wait to see friends, do some Christmas shopping (need to work on my list) and see one of my favorite cities in the world!!!
2 comments:
Hang in there, the 2ww sucks! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
And Happy Anniversary!
I am thinking positive thoughts for you for next week! How funny, our anniversary is the 22nd as well. It's a good day isn't it.
I'm hoping you have lots to celebrate on your anniversary and the hubby's bday!
Post a Comment