I received the beta result this morning - a week and a half after having the blood drawn and almost 2 weeks after I started bleeding consistently. No surprises - hcg was .11 so there is no question - I am not pregnant (which is great news due to that nasty contrast dye that I was injected with on Monday). I need to send the scanned copy for my CZ file and then IVF #1 is done.
So tomorrow we head to Boston. They've received my records from my GP at Brigham and Women's so they're looking forward to seeing the MRI scans. In the meantime, Aidan went to acupuncture yesterday and didn't even grumble about it! I guess we're making progress...
We have been researching hotels for our stay in December. Thanks to insight from a few friends, we're leaning towards staying at the Sheraton that's connected to the Prudential Center. Not only does it have comfortable beds that would be great for recovery, I also won't have to venture out in the cold to walk around the stores (apparently they want me up and walking about asap). So we've found some great rates thus far - we just need the surgery and follow-up dates so we can book everything.
6 comments:
So sorry it took that long to get your beta results. I hope you have safe travels and a good appointment tomorrow!
I'm sorry. Even if it wasn't a surprise, I'm still sorry. (((Hugs)))
Love,
Maddy
Well that beta was rather useless. Sorry about the bad news, but not like you didn't already know it. Good luck in Boston!
I'm sorry it took them so long to call with your beta number.
Good luck in Boston *hugS*
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, especially as you travel to Boston.
So sorry.
((HUGS))
Post a Comment