I've decided to start the BC pills in July. I need to take the BC pills for at least 17 days before I fly over there and I totally screwed up my predicted cycle start dates because I tried to calculate them without a calendar. I can't believe I crewed the counting up so badly - I guess I was more nervous than I was admitting to myself.
Therefore, now that I know when the July cycle should start (July 25), it doesn't make sense starting BC in June (I fly on Aug 19 and first appointment is Aug 21). The clinic is fine with my choice because the timing still works.
Of course, I also read as much as I could as well and most studies say anything from 10 - 30 days for BC before IVF. So I will be drug free for one more month.....
3 comments:
If it does not change the time you would start the IVF process, then I say "Enjoy it!" One more hormone-free month without changing your plans for IVF sounds good to me!
Sounds like you've got a good plan in place! Good luck - fingers crossed for you!! (ICLW)
Good luck with everything!!!
~Michelle (ICLW)
Post a Comment