Over the last 6 weeks I have been going to a nutritionist. She has a program where you have a nutrition lecture 1x a week, work out with a trainer 1x a week and she sends you a weekly menu. I haven't gone to the trainer due to my own dance/workout schedule but I have enjoyed changing my diet - even though I had to give up dairy. Well, I lost 10lbs! That was 6% of my body weight. I also lost 3 inches off my waist, an inch off my hips and an inch off my bust. We had a biggest loser competition and I came 4th. The winner, who received a full makeover as a prize, lost 20 lbs and 10% of her body weight.
So yes, I'm a winner because I did well in the program and I have changed the way that I eat! I also won something. I got the highest score on the final exam and won a detox wrap and a very nice firming cream! I'm pretty happy about that too!
5 comments:
Congratulations! That is huge! Keep up your great work!
~ICLW
Awesome, what a great prize. I'm jealous. Have fun!!
YAY!! Good for you! Cutting out dairy would be just torture for me, but I'm hearing more and more how that's helping others....
Sabrina
ICLW
AMAZING. Congratulations.
Now that our IVF is over I'm going to try to get some of this weight off as well. You just encouraged me that it IS possible!!
Wow, good for you! That wrap thingy sounds lovely.
Post a Comment