We're in the midst of a long weekend as today is National Heroes Day. It used to be the Queen's B-day Holiday but that is now observed on the Saturday before the 3rd Monday of June. National Heroes Day was supposed to be in October but it was moved to the 3rd Monday in June - I like it better since the weather is nicer in June. We've had a busy weekend of parades and visiting the Tall Ships.
I have also managed to finish 'The Infertility Cure' by Randine Lewis. My acupuncturist wanted me to go through it before our next appointment so I'd understand the treatment - plus, I'll probably have to do acupressure on my own when I'm in CZ. It is an excellent book and I need to go through it again to take a few notes.
We've finally booked our flights to the UK on British Airways but we still need to book our Aer Lingus flights. We've been reading through Rick Steves book on Prague and the Czech Republic. It made me glad that we hadn't rented a car yet. The book directed us to http://www.ebctravel.com/ because for the length of time out there it may be cheaper to lease - plus the insurance is better. We submitted a quote request yesterday and should hear back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment