Yes, I am in the midst of the ideal cycle. AF was almost pleasant - without many cramps, energy was good and moods were pretty even. During the next phase I enjoyed yoga as I stretched and prepared for O week. And O week has been spot on with significant CM and a :) OPK today. I'd love this ideal cycle to have an ideal end - which would allow me to have a 2 week vacation instead of 3 weeks of needles, doctors appointments, gels and pills. This morning I looked in the top drawer of my bedside table and had to shake my head at the birth control pills that looked back at me. So if this ideal cycle has an imperfect yet perfect ending on CD 28, we then transition into the Adventure!
We're about 15 days away from the beginning of IVF... it's scary and exciting at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment