29 June 2009

Don't You Just Hate Mondays....

I didn't expect the day to be so hectic and then so blah.... I woke up feeling good but then I read my emails. My work colleague's mother was flown out to a hospital overseas so I needed to do double duty today. From that perspective, the day flew by and I accomplished just about everything on the to do list. Unfortunately, when one performs minor miracles, one has the tendency to crash... hard.

I did not have the energy to deal with highland dancing tonight. I didn't want to dance, listen to omplaints or deal with any thoughts about Wednesday's upcoming performance. I had to go though because I needed to try the new uniforms on the girls. Well, the lilt dresses didn't fit.... The waist is off and I don't know if it is my fault with the measurements or just the way the dresses are made. So now, after receiving the dresses 2 months into the performance season, I now need to figure out how to get them altered on Island. My co-teacher offered to give my MIL free art lessons if she does the alterations - and I might just have to put that on the table. I was just so mad that this whole process is requiring more time, energy and effort. Plus, I need to order kit for 10 more girls.... so I have to go through this again!
I came home intending to work out but I've just wandered the blogs of Braces Bunch members and said a prayer in hope that this whole uniform thing is simply solved. I have enough on my plate this week to not have to also deal with uniform issues.

On a positive note, the guided imagery CD came in the mail today. I'm trying to load it onto my iphone. I am also scheduled to go to an acupuncture appointment tomorrow. I had better review the Randine Lewis book before i go to bed tonight.

No comments: