I am so having Thai chicken for lunch.....
Not much going on today. Last night after we ran and had dinner we just relaxed. We were going to sort out the guest room but might just do that tonight. The office organization went well but we now need containers to organize the stuff on the shelves. I guess we'll need some for the guest room as well. Thankfully, DH has come up with a plan for the closet in our room so we may get the shelving for the sides and work on the closet this weekend.
Tonight after highland dancing I have to go to a party that my department is holding to say goodbye. It was originally supposed to be help on Thursday (when I have no classes, etc) but somehow it got moved to tonight. They were upset when I said originally that I couldn't make it! I'm going to drop in for 1/2 hour after class but I expect that most people will have left after the first hour or so. So while it is a nice gesture, the organization sucks! I did get to have lunch with my counselees yesterday so that was nice. We'll see how tonight goes but I will keep an open mind since there are people who'd like to say goodbye.
Tomorrow we're doing 3 miles (without the dogs). I swear, Ptolemy (the red CKCS) was either dragging me or I was dragging him last night. I can't deal with that on a 3 mile run! We also have a weigh in on Friday for the 100 day challenge. I will probably have lost 2 lbs this week but I think DH maintained his weight. He has been keeping a food diary though for the nutritionist so we'll see what she says when we sent it to her. Oh, I'm having fun with my Nike+ now that I've figured out how to use the website.
Why is it when we decide to take a rest from TTC that I get the best EWCM that I have seen since we started this whole process. It's nuts! Needless to say, I was more than a little irritated when I saw it. Then I tried to think positively and told myself that as I get healthier, I'll end up with more months swimming in EWCM. I was snickering by the end of that thought.... yeah, this is what my life now comes to!
No comments:
Post a Comment