Tomorrow I will be starting a 5 day cleanse. I probably cleanse once or twice a year. I know I should do it quarterly but life usually catches up with me and I forget. With all the things we want to accomplish this year, I hope that I do remember to cleanse quarterly.
Yesterday we did our regular running about an I ran into a friend who happens to be DH's cousin by marriage. In June when we went to the RE appointment on Island, she and her husband also went that afternoon. Well, she's pg! I am pretty psyched for her but in the same thought we felt sad that we don't feel that we've progressed in 6 months. Yes, we keep saying we're taking the time to get ourselves in shape and out lives in order (to a degree). But face it, rationalization flies out the window when you see something that you want to badly.
The exercise is going well. I've lost weight since New year's but DH is still at the same weight. His running endurance is getting better but he's frustrated that he isn't seeing any physical differences. I wonder if he needs to see a nutritionist?
3 comments:
Congrats on the weight loss. I know it's tough.
I hope that your cleanse goes well. I've never done one. I hope that all of your prep to get ready helps you get that baby as fast as possible!
*ICLW*
It can be frustrating to compare your progress to other things going on. Hugs to you.
Post a Comment