26 January 2009

Counting down to independence.....

Thanks to my school work needs, I am going back to independent consulting at the end of the week. This week will be full of lunches and cocktail parties and meetings to transition out of my current job. i'm pretty excited about the future! I missed working for myself. At least I am better prepared this time around!

The end of the cleanse was great. I have never been happier to eat! I've been doing everything in moderation. To tell you the truth, I'm not that hungry. I guess it teaches you that sometimes you eat just because stuff is there. I try not to pay attention to weight during a cleanse but at the end I always hope that I can keep whatever I lost off. I am hoping that I can do so this time as well! So on Saturday I ran 4 miles and it was pretty tough. Yesterday I walked 5.46 miles and it was better. My hamstrings are a little tight but I am feeling ok. We'll see how I do in dance class tonight!

2 comments:

Jessica White said...

Good luck with your workout program: It sounds like you're off to a great start!

ICLW

Kristin said...

Good luck with the exercise program and with the new job!

ICLW