... and I am not dreaming about food. Interestingly enough, I haven't had many cravings on this cleanse. Even when I walk down the street and smell the food from restaurants I don't crave it afterwards. I guess this is good! Unfortunately i didn't work out last night as I attended a board meeting that ran late. I do have a 90 minute dance class tonight though so we'll see how that goes. I am concerned about healthy eating at the end of this cleanse and I might try to see the nutritionist that I am getting to take a look at DH's diet.
Speaking of DH, his urologist said yesterday that he did manage to get the results to the RE on Jan 15th. DH is going to follow up with the RE's office to make sure they received the documents. I don't think that the RE willhave much to say to us. I am thinking after the March results that he'd make a recommendation like IUI or injectables or IVF. So we're still in limbo. I've now rationalized that we're going to take this time to get healthier so I am more ok with limbo than I was last week or even over the weekend. of course, I am concerned how we'd do IUI or even monitor a cycle since I no longer have an ob/gyn to go to..... I hope the RE's local contact is willing to take us in if necessary. It also begs the question how to prepare for the Czech Republic if it comes to that. I guess we'd have to explain our situation and see what the Czech doctors recommend.
And finally, welcome ICLWers. This is my first time participating and I am looking forward to getting to know new people. I've just completed my first day of visits and it was fun and interesting. See you on your blog soon!
5 comments:
ICLW here...
I've always wanted to do a cleanse...good to hear it's going well. I hope you get some answers soon.
Your cleanse sounds great! I'm thinking about doing a cleanse after this IVF if it doesn't work.
I also hope you get some answers soon and are able to move forward with some decision making. Good job for using this limbo time to get healthy!
ICWL
Thanks for stopping by my blog! We can enjoy this waiting period together while our DH's sperm works hard to improve :)
Here from ICLW
makingmemom.blogspot.com
Good luck with the cleanse. I don't think I could ever manage to do that! Healthier eating sounds like a great idea though!
Take care and good luck!
ICLW
Thank you for stopping by my blog! I wish you loads of success with the cleanse. DH and I are supposed to be trying to lose weight and get healthier but there never seems to be any time!! :0) Wishing you all the best with your journey!! I am always here if you want to chat.
Post a Comment