.... will start in earnest on Jan 12th. Actually, the exercise is taking place - just not as consistent as I'd like. And as for diet, I plan to be eating pork roast tomorrow night and party food on Sunday so I thought it wise to start cutting out sugar and red meat and dairy after that. I need to do a colon cleanse and I might do a liver cleanse as well. After these parties I should be rid of all of the cookies and candies that are left over from the holidays. I now need to plan the parameters of the cleanses.
As for exercise, we walked 5 miles on Sunday and I walked 2 miles last night. I am supposed to run two miles at a steady pace tonight. I hope there is enough light. We may have to start running mornings since it is usually dark when we get home from work. Plus I've discovered that if I use the the wii Fit free run setting, I can't use my nike + ipod (it does not register running in place). I am also thinking about adding Power 90 workouts to the training schedule but haven't figured out where to place them. I can barely get up in the morning as it is.
And TTC. Well, I may be DPO 5 or something like that. I haven't been using OPKs or really even tracking my cycles lately so I am assuming that I Oed on or around Day 14. While I am glad that I don't have to temp anymore, sometimes I miss the certainty of knowing that I've Oed. The OPKs are ok but they've been getting expensive (I use digital) so I've been rethinking that. Come to think of it, this whole TTC experience has started to get really pricey since last March. And to think, if we're successful in achieving our goal, then we'll be talking about spending a lot more money.... I think I need to take a look at my budget!
No comments:
Post a Comment