Date/Week: November 24; week 33 (4 weeks (28 days) to C/S)
Total weight gain/loss: +5 (+27 total)
Milestones: Mentally, reaching 33 weeks is lovely since I have been having fears for some reason that November would see the arrival of sproglet. Sure, I still have a few days to go until December starts but getting past 32 weeks has still been an excellent feeling. Outside of that, I may be dealing with my first UTI. Since I feel pretty cruddy, I am actually looking forward to hearing from my doctor soon. And I had real contractions last week... they were not pleasant! Hope I don't feel those again anytime soon.
Physical Progress: Sproglet is head down so he can be felt on my right side. I thought I had dropped a bit but I haven't (thank goodness). It is tough to breathe and I am waddling... not cool!
Symptoms: feet and calf cramps; nose bleeds; heartburn; nausea; fatigue; shortness of breath; braxton-hicks contractions; UTI
How do I feel about my body: I have the St. Andrews Ball to go to on Saturday and I think I will go with the shorter dress this year (a first). I am not feeling comfortable in my body anymore so we'll see how that translates to me dressing up this weekend.
Food cravings/aversions: I've been craving dark chocolate.
Sleep: Not really getting much... vivid dreams are back... my head is mush. Cut back on drinking water at night to stretch out bathroom breaks and may have the UTI partially due to that... it sucks!
Energy level: I seem to hit rock bottom this week and have kept digging. I plan to spend a good part of Sunday in bed thanks to this feeling.
Exercise: walking; prenatal yoga.
Baby Movement: Sproglet has the energy. We had an u/s (no pictures though) yesterday and we discovered that the lump that we've been watching move over the last week or so is his butt. And yes, it is his feet that keep poking out of my right side. He is definitely head down so the hiccups I've been feeling down there did give away his position. He's doing well and preparing for his appearance.
Thoughts and Feelings? There is so much to do in the next 4 weeks. Work is still hectic, volunteer stuff is happening and I can't get aay from this stuff yet. Perhaps being in the hospital for a few days after sproglet's birth will let me have a breather...
What I am looking forward to: Thanksgiving dinner; Working towards milestone #4 (Dec 15); decorating for Christmas; finishing up the nursery; finalising my birth plan; finish packing th hospital bag; meeting with our doula on Dec 11; St. Andrew's Ball on Nov 27; Panto on Dec 10.
4 comments:
You are one busy lady.....But still Looking Fab!!!!
Here from ICLW :) Yay for baby bump pictures - they're my favorite. Congrats on being pregnant and so close to meeting your babe. Sending prayers and best wishes your way for the rest of pregnancy and as a soon to be mommy. :)
Ahhhh. Braxton hicks. So much fun eh? I have them already and I am only 17 weeks.
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! My parents are back on the island right now as well enjoying some relaxing time with friends. :)
Awwwww what a lovely belly!! happy ICLW and hope you had a great Thanksgiving today
Post a Comment