Date/Week: November 10; week 31 (6 weeks (42 days) to C/S)
Total weight gain/loss: -.25 (total gained 21.75lbs)
Milestones: Our c-section date is now official! I also had to have 2 steroid shots - one on the 9th and the other today. So it looks like we're set for any eventuality. I also had a lovely baby shower on Nov 6th and I passed my oGTT!!! In non-baby related organization, we ordered our Christmas tree!
Physical Progress: We got the maternity pics and even though I think I looked pretty much like me my mom said that my face is fatter.
Symptoms: feet and calf cramps; today I got a stitch in my side that hurt like hell ; dry nose; stuffed up nose; heartburn; mild siatica; nausea; fatigue
How do I feel about my body: I'm feeling tired a lot and have really started to take it easier in my work and activities. It is weird to do so much less but I guess it is preparation for other changes that are going to be taking place in the coming weeks. I really do miss my energy though...
Food cravings/aversions: I haven't really been craving anything this week. I can't do milk anymore...
Sleep: What's sleep????
Energy level: What's energy???
Exercise: walking - well, trying to go walking; prenatal yoga
Baby Movement: I constantly have extra lumps because sproglet seems to be stretching and exploring a lot. He seems to like to play 'poke daddy' when Aidan rests his hands on my belly.
Thoughts and Feelings? Going to the hospital over the last two days has been a little mind blowing - it's happening soon! I've now been in the 'admitting room twice and the next time I go should be for pre-op. I really need to get things in order...
What I am looking forward to: holiday events starting with a ball on Saturday night; working towards milestone #3 (Nov 17) and #4 (Dec 15); spa afternoon on November 21; decorating for Christmas; finishing up the nursery; finalising my birth plan.
1 comment:
Oh your spa days sound fab:) I am in real need for a pedi and facial!!!
I love the pregnancy symptoms...it is like a long list of one word but describes a prego ladies symptoms to a T:)
Post a Comment