We finally heard back from the B&B and have booked a room so we're staying in Zlin. It'll be a room with a kitchette so I think we're going to be quite comfortable - we'll take our tempurpedic pillows since we'll be there for so long. It looks like my dad won't come. I'm a little freaked about being out there without DH and having to drive with my mom on my own - I'm also a little freaked about how race relations are out there for the time DH might not be there since I remember being followed in stores in Bratislava because they throught I was a gypsy. I swear I'm looking for things to worry about. Hopefully I won't ever be alone - that's the goal. If I have to go in November for try #2, there might be a time that I'd be there alone. I hope we don't have to resort to that! I told DH I'm staying at the spa hotel in Luhacovice if I have to go by myself because everything is included in the price (room, food, 7 spa treatments, acupuncture, transfers to Zlin for appointments and they can even arrange overnight trips to Vienna for me - it's just too expensive for two of us to stay there if we're traveling a lot).
My mom is going to arrive in CZ on Aug 28 and return home with us on Sept 13 (she'll get to see a few shows with us in London!). I emailed the dialysis clinic coordinator and gave her the specifics. The coordinator is great. She contacted a clinic in Zlin so my mom can decide whether she wants to travel to the other clinic (for vacationers) for treatment. If she says she wants to go to the other clinic, they'll arrange transportation for her. The coordinator is also contacting a clinic in London for her. The customer service is amazing over there!
I also sent the details to the b&b for her room. As for us, we're compiling questions for the doctor and starting to make a list of what we need to take. I've met a lady on the IVF Connections board who will be there at the same time and I guess there will be more. I'm praying like mad that this works. I may even start a novena to give me some focus!
I went for the weigh-in for the nutrition and fitness program. My weight was pretty much the same as it has been for the last couple of months, give or take 3lbs. My waist to hip ratio was awful! I was not happy, guess I have a goal to work towards...
No comments:
Post a Comment