10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day

In honour of this day we made a decision. We decided that we'll go to the clinic in Zlin. We finally sat down with all of the information we had collected. We could have gathered more but we also need time to plan. So we considered both clinics, the doctors, locations, sights, accomodations and dialysis center proxity ( for my mom). Zlin came out slightly ahead and we agreed to take the plunge. I emailed the clinic this morning - let the planning begin.

We're taking our moms to brunch today but I am skipping church. The do this thing where they ask all women over 18 to stand and give them flowers. When I was first married I thought it was cute but noticed how uncomfortable the single ladies and teens looked. You can only imagine how I felt last year... I didn't want to feel that was this year. I plan to do some yoga in a few minutes.

I need a stylist to help me dress. I carry weight in my abdomen and thanks to my posture (s-curve spine), fibroids and enlarged kidneys pushing organs heavens knows where, I have a little belly. I am sick of people asking if I am pg. I know they mean well and they do not know what I am going through. I usually tell them I'm fat and leave it at that. This week someone I had said this to months ago told me I needed to lose some weight. Excuse me! Anyhow, I really need to learn how to dress to conceal my pudge and, in the mean time I've signed up for a 6 week nutrition and fitness class.

No comments: