On Tuesday we have to meet with our GP and I have to get a prescription for low dose estrogen birth control pills. I have no clue as to brands and such since I haven't been on birth control for about 15 years. I've been doing some research and hope to get one with little side effects.
I lost 4 lbs last weer and 2 inches off my waist. DH did better than that. We're settling into the frequency of eating but DH seems to be having some issues with the limited red meat (we only have it once or twice a week). Otherwise, we're making good progress and will do some resistance training tonight. We'll get back to running on Friday or Saturday - thankfully only 2-3 miles at a time.
I think we're going to take Aer Lingus from London (Gatwick) to Vienna and then drive to Zlin this summer. The Bermuda flight arrives at Gatwick and most flights to Vienna and Prague then seem to leave from Heathrow. I do not feel like rushing to change airports so Aer Lingus seems like a reasonable choice. Neither of us has flown them though but they do partner with Jet Blue - I hope that means they're pretty comparable. The flight from London to Vienna is 2 1/2 hours so I hope it is at least comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment