DH had the SA this morning. We dropped it off on the way to work. Now we just wait for the appointment on Dec 3rd. We're not sure if the urologist will send the results to the RE before or after the appointment. I don't know what comes next. We've still had no luck doing this on our own and I really would prefer that we didn't have to resort to IVF. So now we wait.
I wonder if we should pre-plan a few sets of questions for Dec 3rd. I am frustrated that we know hardly anything 6 months into this process. We should get control of this aspect of our lives that same way we've been sorting out everything else.
Showing posts with label SA. Show all posts
Showing posts with label SA. Show all posts
24 November 2008
21 November 2008
Testing time... for DH
DH got his forms for his blood tests and SA. He has to do everything next week.....
04 August 2008
Update
DH did his SA today and he's going to call his urologist for his MRI results and to have them sent to the specialist in NJ. I have to start taking antibiotics tomorrow for the HSG on Wednesday. Since they're putting me out, I have to be taken home afterward. I have accupuncture on Thursday and then hopefully next week we'll get to talk to the specialist in NJ about all of the test results.
29 July 2008
HSG Pre-Op
Pre-op went well. The doctor didn't seem too concerned about the fibroids - I guess the procedure next week will indicate whether she should be. She was more concerned about DH's results. He's calling for his MRI results tomorrow and will ask them to send them on to our RE. He also has to speak to the RE at some point this week and I think his next SA in next Monday. Anyhow, pre-op... I have a bunch of forms to fill out because I'm going into the hospital as an outpatient and they're putting me to sleep for the procedure. DH will then have to pick me up afterwards. I have to take antibiotics before, the day of and the day after the procedure so I picked them up on the way back to the office. other than that, she wants us to TTC during O-time.
22 July 2008
Miscommunication
DH called the specialists office to see if the memo had been sent to his urologist. It hadn't been sent since the specialist wants DH to do another prolactin test, as well as a SA. No one had even called him! Anyway, he has to pick up his forms and stuff and should have both tests completed by next week. We'll see how long it takes before he receives treatment. Since the MRI is on the 23rd (tomorrow), it's just more waiting.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)