29 July 2008

HSG Pre-Op

Pre-op went well. The doctor didn't seem too concerned about the fibroids - I guess the procedure next week will indicate whether she should be. She was more concerned about DH's results. He's calling for his MRI results tomorrow and will ask them to send them on to our RE. He also has to speak to the RE at some point this week and I think his next SA in next Monday. Anyhow, pre-op... I have a bunch of forms to fill out because I'm going into the hospital as an outpatient and they're putting me to sleep for the procedure. DH will then have to pick me up afterwards. I have to take antibiotics before, the day of and the day after the procedure so I picked them up on the way back to the office. other than that, she wants us to TTC during O-time.

No comments: