DH had the SA this morning. We dropped it off on the way to work. Now we just wait for the appointment on Dec 3rd. We're not sure if the urologist will send the results to the RE before or after the appointment. I don't know what comes next. We've still had no luck doing this on our own and I really would prefer that we didn't have to resort to IVF. So now we wait.
I wonder if we should pre-plan a few sets of questions for Dec 3rd. I am frustrated that we know hardly anything 6 months into this process. We should get control of this aspect of our lives that same way we've been sorting out everything else.
24 November 2008
21 November 2008
Testing time... for DH
DH got his forms for his blood tests and SA. He has to do everything next week.....
19 November 2008
Well...
Well, DH's urologist could only offer Dec 17th as an alternative if he can't make Dec 3rd so DH is going to try to move his Totonto meeting to the next week - which causes other issues but I guess that's life. I spoke to another RE about the situation and he felt that DHs hould have been on the parlodel, but he assumes that the urologist has his reasons for doing it this way. I just hope that the results show that it was worth the 3 month time investment!
Timing sucks!
It looks like DH will have to go to Toronto on Dec 3rd. He'll be gone until the weekend, I think. He'll also have to change his urologist appointment.
06 October 2008
Check-up
I went to my nephrologist today. My kidney function is good but my cholesterol is up and they still can't give me anything since we're still TTC. They said that if I have to take fertility meds that it won't interact with my current meds or affect my kidney finction too much. They're going to get me some genetic counseling info from Brigham & Women's in Boston since we'll have to make that decision if we end up doing IVF. So all in all, pretty good!
Labels:
cholesterol,
genetic counseling,
IVF,
nephrologist,
ttc
18 August 2008
Clomid it is...
DH started the clomid on Saturday. Thus far, no side affects. He wasn't supposed to drive during the first few days but I let him drive to church yesterday and to work today. So far, so good.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)