Date/Week: June 8th; week 24
My Total weight gain/loss:
His Stats:
Milestones: First beach visit putting feet in water; tried banana, meat and pancakes this past weekend; can touch his mobile animals when lying down (need to adjust crib height...)
Developmental Progress: Prefers to stand/walk when supported. Does this hover action over the pacifier to get it into his mouth if he is in push up position over it. Plays with his rubber ducky in the bath. Can do something now with each toy in the exersaucer.
Energy level: I have a bad cold at the moment. Still, I've had a good week and have gotten a lot accomplished.
Exercise: Every time I go to work out at home... morning or afternoon... Liam wakes up and decides he doesn't want me to. And taking him out in the jogging stroller in tis humidity is not fun! I am contemplating joining a gym!
Thoughts and Feelings? Been irritated this week about my posture/gut. Also planning what to do on my birthday since we won't be away (thanks British Airways..).
What I am looking forward to: I actually would love to go swimming.. in a heated pool!
1 comment:
Look at him!! What a big boy and he'll be a musician too!!
I'll definitely update on the EC experience, like you, after a nap is the best time to go to the loo and a couple of times we actually had a dry nappy! I'm not sure how to categorize us, I don't think we are full time, maybe part-time? I'll have to get myself a book!
Looking forward to your next update, Fran
Post a Comment