15 June 2011

Liam - Week 25

Date/Week: June 15th; week 25


My Total weight gain/loss: -33.2 lbs

His Stats:

Milestones: First pee and poo on the toilet; First visit to the Aquarium; First meal at Speciality Inn

Developmental Progress: Is able to keep himself entertained by playing/talking to his toys; very accurate with pacifier in relation to putting it into and taking it out of his mouth; Sitting longer without support; will get on hands and knees for a toy but prefers to stand.

Energy level: I feel better but am a bit sluggish

Exercise: After last week's illness, I've decided that I need to do something to exercise regularly, no matter the weather. I've purchased a set of DVDs and plan to do 20 minutes in the morning before doing bottles and lunch, etc.

Thoughts and Feelings? I feel like I'm in catch up mode now that I get a little more of a breather from Liam in the evening. It will probably be good timing after July 2nd because I think I will need to make some decisions about my dissertation and what time will I have to work on it in the fall. Other than that, Boston for September is back on the table. I need to do some research into that.

What I am looking forward to: Stephen, Angela and the girls arrive tomorrow; Aidan's first Father's Day; Spa Day on my Birthday!





No comments: