Date/Week: June 1st; week 23
My Total weight gain/loss:
His Stats:
Milestones: First time seeing his dad in his Pipe Band Uniform in a parade; Has tried apple, carrot, broccoli, butternut squash, watermelon and mango through Baby Led Weaning (BLW); Really bad teething periods; he has played around with his first musical instrument (a keyboard).
Developmental Progress: When on the floor or pack-n-play will roll to get where he needs to go; if you put his pacifier in front of him, he will do whatever it takes to get to it, grab it and put it into his mouth; he sits up at the table to eat with us; he has pretty lengthy conversations with us, particularly after he has eaten.
Energy level: One day I am my old self and the next day I need to climb in bed at 9pm.
Exercise: Lots of dancing. My abs have been hurting and my posture (as bad as it already is) is tough to maintain when I am weary. I'd love to do some water aerobics now that the weather is getting better (not hot on the cost to do so...)
Thoughts and Feelings? I'm getting back on track with highland dancing but I would like to focus on some school work. I do feel that I need to finish this dissertation - but I also feel that I need to take this time to change it to make it interesting for me. I need to keep it focused and with no more than is necessary - there are other books in me to write hundreds of pages about...
What I am looking forward to: Is it bad to be looking forward to September already??? My summer work schedule is brutal, particularly with Aidan going to Canada in August!







No comments:
Post a Comment