31 May 2011

Liam - Week 22

Date/Week: May 25th; week 22 

My Total weight gain/loss: 

His Stats: 

Milestones: First time seeing his dad in his Regiment Uniform in a parade; Frist Bermuda Day 

Developmental Progress: He is getting better sitting up on his own; he plays with his pacifier by taking it out and putting it back into his mouth; He's getting better at self-soothing himself back to sleep in his crib or pack-n-play; he touches our faces a lot (Aidan loves it)

Energy level: I'm a bit run down but I am still trying to get back onto the correct time zone.

Exercise: Now that I'm back home, I need to start my spring/summer workout plan since my diet is back in place.

Thoughts and Feelings? I am very happy that London was good. I was nervous that London wouldn't be baby-friendly but thankfully it was ok. That means we can still enjoy a few days in London when we go in that direction for vacation. Now that we've accomplished vacation #1, I am now looking forward to summer #1 with Liam going for his first swim in the ocean!

What I am looking forward to: My birthday - I think I might take the day off and go to the spa!

















No comments: