Compared with my Aug 2008 HSG, this time was easy! I checked in at 1.30 after running up two flights of stairs. First I tried to go directly into the unit but then I realised that I hadn't checked in yet. As they processed me the nurse was receiving calls that the OR was ready for me. I literally changed and was immedicately wheeled out. The needle wasn't too bad but I still was pretty freaked out so my BP was a little high. In seconds my ears were tingling (does that happen to anyone else?) and I was out. I woke up a little later in the recovery room. The oxygen was divine! I had to stay there for 30 minutes and then they took me back to the unit to change and have a few biscuits. I was done in 2 hours! Last time I was there for 10 hours! Talk about a difference. Anyhow, it appears that I've healed well and my tubes are open. I apparently have to see the doctor to go over the results in 2 weeks - and then I'll see if the Boston doctor needs to talk.
I ended up at highland dancing because I had time to waste until 8pm. I walked through a few dances and had to deal with people trying on their white dresses. Most of them are too short. I got flustered with the requests to fix or have them remade. Mine is really bad - it's mid thigh and it is supposed to sit on the knee. I went into the tailor this morning and it's actually our fault. We gave him small, medium and large patterns and did not tell him where they were supposed to fall so he made them to the standard length. So they fit some people whose hip to knee measurement sn't that long and are mini-skirts on others. He's going to remake a few but I am so tired of the process. We've had more drama over these white dresses in the last 12 months and still don't have everyone properly outfitted.....
Holiday tomorrow! Good Friday is my favorite. I am sorta looking forward to cooking tonight. I might also make a kite. I definitely will be watching "Easter Parade"!
3 comments:
So glad it went well! Enjoy Good Friday.
And making the kite sounds like so much fun. I love flying kites at the beach.
YAY! Glad it went so well this time.
SO happy to hear that everything looked good!
Have a happy Easter!
Post a Comment