06 April 2010

Catching Up!

I'm finally catching up after a pretty nice holiday weekend. I've been deeling with a dodgy tummy, thanks to the antibiotics but other than that, it's been good. I did some gardening, made some great Good Friday fare and finished a fun game on my DS.

This year, Aidan outdid himself with the Easter egg hunt. I'll post the pictures to show the experience:

The turtles are swimming away from the beach.


If you look in the sand, you'll see where they buried their eggs


Cadbury's Mini Eggs, that is!


What an Easter egg hunt!

6 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

What a clever idea! Glad you had a nice Easter.

kimbosue said...

so creative!

JJ said...

That is so creative!!

junebug said...

Love it. :-)

Sally said...

I think this was such a wonderful idea! Kudos to Aidan. My husband is romantic, but not so creative.

Photogrl said...

What a cute idea!

Kudos to Aidan...he did great! :)