18 April 2010

The Braces Bunch Anniversary!!!!!

Lat year I was going a bit nuts. I was preparing for IVF overseas, hadn't really told anyone in real life and was getting into the blog thing for some sanity while I had to get on with the rest of my life. I was an avid follower of JJ's blog and had read about The Braces Bunch. I thought it was a great concept but did not think that I would ever be a part of the network. Then, one day I received an email from JJ saying that the Braces Bunch was accepting new members. I immediately sent an email sending my interest in joining.

All I can say is that the Braces Bunch have been life savers for me. Before the IVF cycle in the Czech Republic last year, I received so many cards wishing us luck. I took all of them with me and during my 3 weeks cycling overseas, I looked at these wonderful cards daily as I had put them up all over our studio apartment to help us feel at home. I never could have imagined how these cards would be such a great help. I LOVE all of the Braces Bunchers for that!!!

Lately, I've been crazed due to non-IF activities. I have to catch up on my snail mail but the Braces Bunchers have keep my blog and twitter hopping, sending me well wishes and kind words as I prepared for my Highland Dancing exams. Again, I am so grateful for all of these wonderful ladies.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BRACES BUNCH!!!!!!

2 comments:

JJ said...

So glad you are in the Bunch! Have loved getting to know you more through your blog--and look forward to each blog post!

Rotten said...

I am just so glad I met another Bermudian. It's such a small world!! :)