24 November 2009

Pretty Darn Cool.....

The support group was excellent. I really wish Aidan was able to come with me but he was getting his kit ready for today's parade in St. Georges for the Queen. In any case, the participants were amazing and their journeys were fascinating. I didn't freak out, cry or clam up. I just shared my story and eventually information that I had researched that was helpful to others. In the end, we went over by 30 minutes but it was worth it.

I am contemplating how to go to St. Georges today to see the parade....

4 comments:

Carrie S. said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the support group!!!

Photogrl said...

I'm happy to hear that the support group was a positive experience!

How cool that Aidan is playing for the Queen's visit!

Jessica White said...

I'm glad that it went well and ended up being a positive experience for you.

Hope you made it to the parade!

Unknown said...

My husband and I used to spend 5 -6 weeks a year in Hamilton on business. We made friends, became recognized regulars at local shops and cafes and had repeat babysitters for my daughter year after year. We loved it so much that we considered moving there. I still have leftover tickets for the ferry and the zoo.
While I was there, pregnant, I needed an ob/gyn and was referred to Terry-Lynne Emery. She even did my amnio for me. I really liked her.
Enjoy Bermuda.
One question: why Norway instead of the States...New Jersey (where I was born) and New York are so close to you.

Lisa (ICLW #195 Your Great Life)