Now that I am no longer breastfeeding, my metabolism has slowed right down! The good news is that my foot is better. The bad news is that I am 10lbs heaver than I was when I sprained my foot. So now I need to lose like 25-30lbs...
Anyhow, we went on the Palm Sunday Walk on April 1st. We did about 5.5 miles on trails, through hills and fields and people's back yards. It was beautiful and truly made me appreciate how beautiful the Island is. The walk was tiring and the hills difficult. Aidan had Liam in the mei tai for most of it. I carried him through a small part of Spittal Pond and I just couldn't handle his weight. I have so much to do to get back into shape.
So now I need to sort myself out after Easter. I need to work out regularly and running isn't doing it....
44/366
No comments:
Post a Comment