17 April 2012

2nd weigh-in - 0 weight loss

Yeah, if I was on one of those reality shows they would send me home.

So this weekend I did Zumba on Saturday morning and Chalene Extreme in the evening. On Sunday I did a 20 minute Zumba wii workout and then I went to water aerobics - and I ran home! Yesterday I went to spinning class. And today, 0 movement on the scale!

I was shattered. I went to do my lunchtime swim and it sucked (water too cold). I plan to go to salsa aerobics tonight and then do some Chalebe Extreme when I get home. My evening meal will also get a makeover... I'm restricted to chicken or fish or vegetarian for the rest of the week.

From what I am reading, I could be dealing with some mussle gain/ water retention issues but other than that I have no idea what is going on. I mean I have fat around my stomach. Should it give up at least something in a week?????

No comments: