09 January 2012

January 7 - 3.65 miles

I really didn't feel like going anywhere, let alone go running. We made it a family outing with the jogging stroller, the dogs and hubbie. I had downloaded the Glee Warblers album for motivation. After a few false starts with Runkeeper we were off. The dogs drove me nuts whenever I ran with them - they kept crossing in front or behind me and the leashes were a pain. To get in the mileage I ran between Lantana and Somerset Bridge. Once we got near our entrance I then took the jogging stroller and did an extra 1.65 miles. AI walked most hills and for the last bit I walked as well because I was tired. I turned off the Runkeeper when Aidan met me at our entrance so I didn't log the additional .25 mile back to the house.

8/366

No comments: