This was the first attempt at a lunchtime run. I decided to run from my office to the Botanical Gardens, visit with my coach for a breather and assessment of how it went and then run back to the office. It's a lovely day, sunny but not too warm and a slight breeze. The run to the Botanical Gardens was pretty easy. I did walk up one hill but managed to get to the Gardens in 15:18 seconds.
My coach met me when I got there and we walked over to the Masterworks Museum so he could get lunch and I could have a look at the facility. We also made tentative plans for Sunday training. We'll meet halfway - it'll let him train for the 1/2 marathon in May and I get a good workout with the stroller in tow...
The run back was a bit more difficult as I ran the whole way (a first for 2012!!!). I did the run back in 16:32. Cooling down has been a bit tough - I think I need some extra supplies in the office so that I am in professional shape for the afternoon. I hope to run again on Thursday... and hopefully I have the motivation now to do a workout at home tonight!
12.5/366
No comments:
Post a Comment