Date/Week: April 27; week 18
My Total weight gain/loss:
His Stats:
Milestones: 1st Easter; 1st time trying rice cereal; worn in a different position in the sling; first time putting his feet in the sand when visiting the beach
Developmental Progress: He's becomming more efficient when rolling. He is really good at getting his arm out of the way to get into the position he desired; He has started to turn towards us when we call his name. It's not all the time but it's getting to be more consistent; If I give Liam his giraffe, he will grab it in his hand or hands and put it into his mouth on his own. He can also take the pacifier our and put it back into his mouth; He loves it when Aidan or I sing to him.
Energy level: It's been a hellish week because I can't seem to sleep when I have the chance. I am grateful for a husband and family who have been helping out.
Exercise: I haven't managed to do anything but walk this week.
Thoughts and Feelings? I am pretty exhausted, am counting down to our vacation and can't wait to relax a bit. I found out yesterday that we may spend a day in France when we're over there so I'm pretty excited.
I plan to put together a school schedule on Sunday. I'd like to walk across that stage in July 2012!!!
What I am looking forward to: Mother's Day - we're going to brunch!; Strawberry picking in Kent; LUSH products; Cornish Pasties; New Office upon my return from vacation.
1 comment:
Adorable pictures--he is SO cute, and you look great!
Post a Comment