Date/Week: April 20; week 17
My Total weight gain/loss: -32.5
His Stats: 14lbs 10.5oz / 24 3/4" long
Milestones: 4 month doctor's visit and 2nd round of vaccinations; 1st bus ride on Saturday; wearing size 2 diapers and medium gdiapers; had blue feet from his Easter basket photos... (shame on mummy); wearing 3-6 month clothing
Developmental Progress: Rolling consistently (need to keep an eye on him during changes!). He plants the foot and pushes himself either way. He's a strong little guy!; He's grabbing everything - his hands, feet, clothing you take off, his burp cloth, the dogs (don't come too close); babbling a lot. He will have a conversation with you which makes us think that he's going to be so talkative; He'll hold his pacifier on the side of his mouth and chew it!!!; he fusses if you don't pay attention to him.
Sleep: He's going to bed pretty consistently between 7.30 and 8.30pm but will fuss for a good 30 minutes before he goes to sleep. He's then down for anywhere from an hour to 4 hours before his feeding before I go to bed. So some nights I get a lot accomplished and others, not so much... in any case, the schedule is working and he is now in his crib because the bassinets are too small!
Energy level: I've been goo this week but that may be due to the holiday at the end of the week!
Exercise: Just walking this week but I hope to go to dance class tomorrow!
Thoughts and Feelings? Feeling a bit more organized this week... and I'll be on vacation in a month's time (watching David Tennant and Catherine Tate on the 19th!!!).
I'm liking the personality of Liam as a 3-4 month old thus far. He is fascinating!
What I am looking forward to: Our first Good Friday and Easter Sunday! And Mother's Day is coming up
1 comment:
I don't know if you practice yoga, but Liam is doing a fabulous cobra in the third shot, very cute!!
Post a Comment