Date/Week: April 13; week 16
My Total weight gain/loss:
His Stats:
Milestones: He's playing his own version of peek-a-boo with us (he turns his head away, waits and turns back towards you). He has also discovered his feet - he doesn't like them as much as his hands but they are interesting.
Developmental Progress: He disagrees with us. I swear he is already saying 'no'. How did he learn 'no'? This is probably due to the antiobiotics - we're still giving them to him (until Friday morning).
Sleep: He's sleeping well since he's been taking the antiobiotics. We're down to 1 or 2 feedings at night this week. We're feeling a little more rested but would love some good sleep!
Energy level: I'm run down this week thanks to my cold and the Highland Exams.
Exercise: I survived a 1.5 hour dance workshop on Monday and do not hurt as much as I thought I would.
Thoughts and Feelings? I feel as if I have so much stuff to do and it isn't getting done in the timeframe that I would like. I perhaps need to reshuffle my involvements and activities to be able to accomplish what I really want to complete.
I've been researching travelling with an infant. I so hope our BA experience will be positive next month.
What I am looking forward to: We fly to the UK in a month!
2 comments:
I swear I am always expecting you'll say little Liam is walking already! I'm so impressed with his progress, and delighted he won't be on antibiotic much longer. I think the flight will be fine, definitely it was for us, much better than expected. Granted yours is a longer flight but they should give you a bassinet. Love, Fran
I still can't believe how much hair he has. So adorable!!
Post a Comment