Date/Week: March 30; week 14
My Total weight gain/loss: -30 lbs
His Stats:
Milestones: First time playing outdoors at his school with suncreen /hat, etc. First time painting in class (yellow paint).
Developmental Progress: He's grabbing things consistently and also seems to like touching things. He now is starting to find his book with all the different textures interesting. Also, when he goes to sleep on his own he often reaches out to touch one of us. He is such a wiggly worm. When we change him he keeps attempting to roll over on to his stomach. I thing we really need to start childproofing the house because he wants to get moving!
Sleep: Both of us have had a tough week. Sometimes we believe that we'll neve get a decent night's sleep ever again. While we haven't hit the wall yet, it has been 3 months without a decent night's sleep. And with this recent growth spurt, Liam has gone from waking up once per night to getting up 2 or 3 times... we're pooped!
Energy level: I'm feel a bit run down this week... I've started taking iron tablets again so I hope it helps.
Exercise: I've been walking and had my first run with Liam in the stroller. I now need to up my calories again (adding some snacks back in) to have something to burn since I don't want my body to hold on to anything unnecessarily... Hoping to realistically add in some resistence training or Zumba when Aidan is home since it doesn't happen when I have Liam home alone - I'll take him walking or running in those situations.
Thoughts and Feelings? Feeling a bit odd about my career - more akin to not feeling like a leader and more like a follower at the moment. Wondering if I'll ever get my fire and confidence back. Still haven't done one thing for school either and not sure where to start to get back on track.
On a more positive note, we've tentatively decided to go away on our own for our 5th Anniversary in September. Contemplating Vegas or the West Coast of the US in some form.
What I am looking forward to: Easter (plus the Highland Exams will be over); teaching 2 Saturday dance classes starting April 23 or 30; Vacation in 6 weeks!
2 comments:
You certainly keep yourselves and that little guy busy: Painting already! Can't wait to see his work!
As cute as ever!
Post a Comment